Monday, August 10, 2009

Bake it Pretty!

I came across Bake it Pretty while searching for unusual baking cups...

These parisian style tulip cups could make some wonderful, elegant cupcakes for an evening party.




From fun and colorful, plaid, and gingham baking cups? Maybe for a picnic?


Another wonderful way to individualize your cupcakes is to put little sugar decorations on the top. These button posies have a kind of retro feel. I would play off the colors to create a fun look. (Red and aqua?)


Love the sugar buttons, so cute. Baby shower?


There are also some amazing silver jimmies. Hmmmm, how posh. Remember these for New Year's Eve!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, Deb, your blog makes me hungry AND want to go on a shopping spree! :o) I have to post pics of Grace's 3rd birthday party as soon as I get a chance (late much, me? LOL) and I have to link to you! You have way too many good ideas here for all of the bloggy mamas out there! Awesome!

Tara said...

Ho fun! Now I want to make cupcakes.

Deborah said...

Thanks for the kind words ladies! I am in the midst of planning two more parties, so I am coming across the most amazing things! It's such fun.