Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bella Luna

This is one of my favorite stores in Rehobeth.  I always look forward to shopping here because it is a visual smorgasboard.  No matter how many times I walk through the store, I always discover something I haven't seen on my last pass through.
  The displays are just gorgeous.  How about this ferris wheel?
Isn't this chandelier pretty?  I am attracted to the beautiful blue color, and with the little birds on it, I could picture it in a nursery.

Love this vintage party hat!
Fun pom poms on this purse!
There is beautiful jewelry throughout the store, artfully placed, such as this display with a glass cloche.
This little felt house is so sweet.  The store also carried a selection of Eeboo games and coloring supplies.
Bella Luna is located at 127 Rehobeth Avenue. Rehobeth Beach, Delaware.  You can view their website here, and their blog here, or friend them on Facebook!

1 comment:

tiffany said...

Cute stuff! I love the look of that store!

(From SITS)