Monday, September 7, 2009

Stunning Cookies

A while ago, I came across these very pretty cookies on Etsy made by Amber at SweetAmbs. The detail on them is amazing, the cookies are like little works of art.

The gold icing on these Fleur de Lis cookies simply wowed me.


These Mad Tea Party cookies are so whimsical, aren't they?


These would be just perfect for an elegant tea party.


I think I may need to send these as a gift to someone special.


Look at all of the brush strokes it takes to make these flowers, almost like lace fabric.


These monogrammed cookies have such painstaking details - so special for a shower or wedding favor. Amber also had a blog where she posts about all things beautiful. Amber truly is the princess of pastry!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Oh my word!!! They are stunning. I have a serious addiction to iced cookies, but am too scared to try them.